Saturday, April 5, 2008

You are invited...

In my previous post, I wrote about submitting a chapter proposal for a book on Web 2.0. Robert, rightly, commented that a book on Web 2.0 is kind of an oxymoron. Sue Waters suggested that we tweet the idea and find out who else might be interested in collaborating on a chapter. And Aaron wrote: "Having knowledge is one thing, however sharing that knowledge is the BEST thing."

So, in an effort to share the knowledge (we are what we share), I created a Wikispace at: http://collectiveintelligence.wikispaces.com/

INVITATION

Whether or not this becomes a chapter in a book, I would like to invite you do the following:

1. Go to the Wikispace.
2. Join the space (so I have an easy way to contact you).
3. Create a page on the space using your name as the title of the page.
4. Include your name and some information about yourself on the page - a link to your blog, twitter page etc.
5. It would be nice if you could add a picture of yourself.
6. Answer this question: How has your learning, your intelligence, your life been changed, improved, and/or affected by the social web, social networking, Web 2.0 (or whatever you want to call it)?

Thanks for participating. I look forward to reading your responses.
-Liz

1 comment:

Charlie Roy said...

@ Liz
For some reason I can't reach the wiki. Problem on my end. I just wrapped up a unit on commodity trading where we created a mock exchange. We had customers from all over the US watch and enter orders through ustream. If you need a chapter or an example on ustream and its applications i'd be glad to send you all the details for your book.